Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson
- Kesto: 2 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Bishops Walk Nr Tewkesbury, , Gloucester
- Tuotekoodi: SUPLESSON
Want to learn how to SUP and join us for a river lesson at SUP Gloucester?
Then come and enjoy a great day out on the water paddleboarding at our stunning river location at Tewkesbury's Lower Lodes Inn and get on the river in a buoyancy aid we provide and with one of our RED paddleboards!
If you're ready, book now and join our incredible, friendly, fun and supportive instructors who will give you a lesson and experience you can't forget!
Our lessons are a 2hr stand up paddleboarding experience on the river guiding beginners to those who own their own boards (which you can bring, purchase our B.Y.O.B option), to those who have plenty of experience on the water and want to add to their skills or just have fun on the river. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the water.
Our goal is for you to get the most out of your SUP Lesson or on one of our SUP Adventures down the river, so if you're looking to test your SUP skills and are ready to stand on water, then book your lesson here and we’ll get ready to take you out for a great day on the river.
- Join us at The Lower Lode Inn near Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire to get involved in the fastest growing watersport in the world!
- SUP’s fun and easy to pick up, most people are standing up within minutes of hopping on.
- Popular with all ages, SUP gives a great workout to develop balance, focus, daily fitness and core strength.
- You will get one of our best stand up paddleboards for your lesson, buoyancy aids and wetsuits if you require.
- We help you experience amazing trips along the beautiful River Severn & Avon with packages for individuals, parties, stag and hen do's and you can even create your own personal bespoke adventure by contacting us today.